Friday 3 February 2012

The Bones Project

So, this is a beginning of many posts that will arise in the following years to come!

So lets start with the nitty gritty.

Currently, I'm studying at Central Saint Martins in London, doing a BA in Fashion design and marketing.

Also along the side, I work for the famous 'The Great Frog', which I adore! And thank my lucky stars every day I work there.

So Basically, this blog is to showcase my work or my 'babies' as I some times refer to them.

Let start with the project is call:

BRENNAN.

This was a summer project given to us to work on at Central Saint Martins. The brief was to be inspired by something that we were passionate about or of huge interest, so, because my love for crime TV programmes like CSI and BONES! I looked into the shaping of the bones of the body and even old anatomical artwork which all lead to me being inspired by the lower end product!


Clothing Tag


Clothing Tag Separated



My Pen and Pencil drawing and study of the front view of a human skull.


Side view - Pen and Pencil drawing

Drawing and study of the Hip bone.


Designs 1, 2, 3 - sections of my skull drawings positioned to produce interesting shapes.


Designs 4, 5, 6


Designs 7, 8, 9 - Inspiration from the side skull drawings


Designs 10, 11, 12 - Inspiration from my front skull (jaw) drawing

More designs on my Flickr

Artistic twist to the anatomical body, Drawings by Odoardo Fialetti




       Front View                                                   Side View                                           Back View 

AND! This is the finished garment!
More projects to be posted soon :)



No comments:

Post a Comment